Kozyatağı Mahallesi Muhtarlığı


First of all we kindly apologize you for not translating all the site. Indeed not many information in this web site are necessary for people who are not Turkish citizens. But if our any foreigner neighbours need to ask something, we will be satisfied to help you by answering your questions.

The main case you need to know is that, if you have come to Turkey to live, not as a tourist, you may get the T.C. ID Number. After being registered at 'Nüfus Müdürlüğü'  you can take the document which is called 'Yerleşim Yeri Belgesi' to prove your address from Muhtarlık office via your number.

You do not have any responsibility about registration at muhtarlık office unlike Turkish citizens.